Thursday, December 6, 2012

Expressing Of Satisfaction and Dissatisfaction


Standard Competency :
Expressing the meaning within the formal and sustained transactional and interpersonal in the context of daily life. 

Basic Competency :
Understand transactional discourse and dialogue leading to varieties of interpersonal meaning and / or oral monologue in the forms of analytical exposition and hortatory exposition

Definition :
Expressing Satisfaction: expressing good feeling; sense of comfort or happiness.
Expressing Dissatisfaction: expressing lack of satisfaction.

Expressing Satisfaction :
It is with great pleasure that...!
It gives me great satisfaction..
I'm very pleased with it
A most delightful example of..
What a beautiful story!
Great, love it.
I'm content with.
I'm satisfied with it.
I'm completely satisfied with what you've done for me.
It was satisfactory.
Everything was just fine.
I'm happy enough with it.
Good enough.
Good job.
I’m satisfied with ….
I am very happy.
I like it.
I enjoy it very much.



Expressing Dissatisfaction:
It is disappointing that.!
It is unacceptable
This is the limit I won't take any more of...
Well, this is most unsatisfactory.
The concert is so boring.
What an awful meeting
It's not as good as I thought.
It isn’t very nice.
It’s really not good enough.
I’m dissatisfied by ….
It’s dissatisfying.
Oh no.
I am a little dissatisfied with the service here.
I am a bit disappointed with the program.
The food was lousy.

Example :
 Expressing Satisfaction :
Nothing satisfied him. He is always complaining.
I’m satisfied with the exam  result of my students.
The good news is satisfying.
The results of yours test are satisfactory.
Your success will be a great satisfaction to your parents.
Expressing Dissatisfaction
The bad news dissatisfied me.
The workers were dissatisfied with their salaries.
The preparation for the basket ball competition is dissatisfying.
It is really a dissatisfying preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laman