Thursday, December 6, 2012

Asking and Giving Opinion


Definition Of Asking for And Giving opinion :
To describes how we are to ask the opinions of others and how we provide opinions to others
Asking Opinion:
What’s your view?

What’s your opinion?

What do you feel?

What do you think?

What about………………..?
What about your physic home work?

How do you feel about…………..?
How do you feel about metamorphosis?

What is your reaction to………….?
What is your reaction to this experiment?

Do you have any opinion on……..?
Do you have any opinion on cell function?

What do you think about………..?
What do you think aboutperiodic table of elements?

What are you feeling about………?
What are you feeling aboutorganizational level of the cell?


Giving Opinion :
Well, I think ...
Well, I think this very nice. ( pendapat setuju )
Well, I think it’s less precise.
( pendapat kurang setuju )
In my opinion I think ... 

In my opinion, I think this project success. ( pendapat setuju )
In my opinion I think this project fail.
( pendapat kurang setuju )
I feel that we should ...
I feel that we should improve all.
( pendapat setuju )
I feel that we should not improve all.
( pendapat kurang setuju )
My reaction is that we should ..
My reaction is that we should repeated observations. ( pendapat setuju )
My reaction is that we should not repeated observations. ( pendapat kurang setuju )
May I make a comment on that? 

Other Examples Dialogue :
Those dialogue expressions are used to ask for opinions and giving opinion.
A: What do you think of this refrigerator?
B: I think this refrigerator very big andgood.
C: I think this refrigerator small and ugly.
A: Ok, thank for your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laman